gnupg patches for encrypt/sign

Balsa-list,

Here are the patches for GnuPG encrypt/sign. I have stopped work on
decrypt/verify due to some of our previous discussions on the possibility
of going another route to support encryption. If there is demand for it, I
will continue work to add support for decrypt/verify.

The weakest part of this code is the libbalsa_message_gpg() function (the
one that actually interfaces with the gpg binary. I think I have accounted
for all possible exceptions (bad passwords, missing keys, missing binary,
etc.) but one can never be sure. The actual error reporting code isn't that
good and should probably be improved, but for right now it gets the job
done.

Thank you,

Alan

gnupg-patch.diff.gz