Re: Suggest: Disposition-Notification-To patch

On 2000-12-19 22:43 Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> However, one feature I miss from Netscape is the option to include a
> "Disposition-Notification-To" header to get some kind of "return
> receipt". I
> worte a quick hack against ver. 1.0.1 (attached below) which adds this
> feature. What do you think of it?

The patch looks nice although selecting one checkbox to show another is
probably not a best idea from the UI standpoint. I think it would be
better if you added a Checkbox: ComposeWindowMenu/Options/Request
Notification. Would you mind making this change?

We get slowly ready for another development release so if there are any
other pending patches that hasn't received any response yet just send
them (or their URLs) again.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202