Re: Easy way to make all items in a folder be marked as read ?

kažkada, berods Pn, 2001-01-12 20:11+0000, Carlos Morgado rašė:
> ok, i added a "toggle new" option to the context menu, and then started
> wondering if "mark as read" would be more usefull. comments ?

this is very nice, thanks. these would be just different words, Toggle->New
is a good solution. However, Peter asked for another, "mark ALL read"
feature. It is not there yet. Of course, you can select all messages,
Toggle->New... and Read messages become New!

However this feature is essential for newsgroups, for mailing lists... I do
not miss it.

--
Gediminas Paulauskas  ···  http://03bar.ktu.lt/~menesis/  ···  ICQ 24859336