Re: Easy way to make all items in a folder be marked as read ?

On 12-Jan-01 Gediminas Paulauskas wrote:
> kažkada, berods Pn, 2001-01-12 20:11+0000, Carlos Morgado rašė:
>> ok, i added a "toggle new" option to the context menu, and then started
>> wondering if "mark as read" would be more usefull. comments ?

I've been "off the air" over the weekend, but I did have a go at adding a "Mark
as Read" item to the message menu.

> this is very nice, thanks. these would be just different words, Toggle->New
> is a good solution. However, Peter asked for another, "mark ALL read"
> feature. It is not there yet. Of course, you can select all messages,
> Toggle->New... and Read messages become New!

I looked at the code for "Toggle Flagged" to produce my "Mark as Read"
so it is used as you suggested by selecting all the messages and then using the
menu.

I'll post a diff if anyone is interested ?

Peter.