Re: Balsa pop config problems

On 2001-01-09 10:28:38 +0100 Erik Grinaker wrote:
> As I've understood it, this checkbox should be used to set whether or
> not to download messages from this account in the 'check mail every x
> minutes' batch, but it should still be possible to get messages by
clicking
> 'Check', right?

I have just had a look at the dialog box and started to understand. The
checkbox used to be called "Check" and determined if the mailbox should
be considered generally active (checked both periodically and by the
Check button) or inactive (ignored and existing only in configuration).
And I have impression this is how balsa still behaves. Ian, is this under
development?

/Pawel