Re: balsa-list digest, Vol 1 #278 - 16 msgs

On 2001-01-08 01:10:22 +0100 Keith Nasman wrote:
> I just got this digest and was reading it off my ISP via IMAP and Balsa
> (1.0.1) chewed up 75% of my processing power when I hit page down a
> couple of times.

This is a weakness of GtkText widget that is used for message browsing.
It is also most likely related to an expensive Gtk theme. Switch to the
default theme and check the balsa behavior then to confirm it.

Has anybody tried such cases with the developement version of GTK, is it
going to get better?

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202