Re: Handling of delete with IMAP

Peter Bloomfield wrote:

> You already can, by switching among notebook pages. Or is there
> something else that you'd like to see, like preserving deleted messages
> between Balsa sessions?

Yes, exactly.  That's what I meant.  Balsa should keep my messages until
I tell Balsa that it's okay to modify the mail folder.

> That's more of a change. Currently, Balsa gives you the means to either:
> - delete, or
> - move to trash
> without changing preferences. I assume what you'd like is a single menu
> entry and a single toolbar-button, which results in one of the 3
> actions, according to what you've specified in the preferences. We'd

Yes, that's what I mean.  I really could do without the option to
directly delete messages, however, I can see that some people could do
without the option to just mark a message for deletion.

> action, or hijack one of the current pair (`delete' and `trash') for it.

Well, I'd imagine "delete" to mark a message and "trash" to empty out my
trash can, ie. delete all the marked messages.

Alexander Skwar

--
         iso-top.de - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen