Re: Handling of delete with IMAP

Hi.

On 2001.12.15 12:53 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
>   One problem arises: `Delete' immediately removes the message from the
> index, so you don't get a chance to change your mind, as you would if you
> moved the message to Trash.
>   Balsa seems to have been designed with something else in mind, since
> the Message menu has an Undelete item, which currently isn't much use.
> The attached patch gives the Undelete item something to do, by leaving
> deleted messages in the index with the trashcan icon to show that they've
> been deleted.

Please, please, make that an option in prefs. I positively _hate_ it when
MUAs do that! When I delete a message, I don't want to see it any more. I
don't like having spam sticking around with a trashcan icon next to it, it
clutters my inbox. I also don't want to close/commit it all the time. I
like it just the way it is!

Melanie