Re: postpone -> attachments lost

On 2001.08.29 05:33 Brian Stafford wrote:

[snip]

> I'd forgotten about that feature!  But yes, when you want to edit
> quoted parts
> of a message, that is very useful.  I dislike the automatic quoting,
> it's
> hardly ever what I want.  Mind you, line folding in conjunction with '>
> '
> quotes is still a pain.

Ah, yes--I'm working on some code for RFC2646's `format=flowed' text, which
eliminates (when mail is exchanged between flowed-aware MUAs) ugly wrapping like
this, and also the misquoting that you see when the wrapping is done on reception
rather than on sending. I'll send it in for discussion in a day or two--definitely not
a 1.2 feature!