Re: postpone -> attachments lost

Hi,

 well, I looked through that piece of code the other day while I was looking
for the charset problem.
It seems that "Continue" really is a "Forward" of mail from the draftbox.
So, it has all the limitations of the current implementation of "Forward",
namely all text/* are incorporated into the new message body and all other
parts are lost. Fix one, and the other will work.
This again makes a case for urgently implmenting "Forward" as "forward as
is".

Melanie