Re: 2 borkage detected

On 2001.08.18 19:33:40 +0200 M . Thielker wrote:
> The code is usable, and there's support for it in libbalsa. It's just not
> currently used, but since there is support for it, other apps that may use
> the lib, or future versions of Balsa, may set the deleted flag on a message.
> If that happens, the trashcan will be properly shown by those 2 lines of
> code. That's the intention and I don't think it's necessary or desirable to
> remove a working piece of code that may need to be added again later. It
> correctly handles a feature present on lower layers and even though that
> feature is not used now, it can't hurt to have a handler in place.

no, if the code is used then please leave it as is, i wasnt absolutely sure
since i usually think the way balsa works but oki if i use some console
mailers in conclusion with balsa then this might be reasonable.

thanks for information.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de