Re: Unable to load the "aspell" module.

FWIW, I just downloaded the latest libaspell and libpspell (the new
libaspell requires a newer libpspell than is installed on RH 7.1).

They compiled and installed OK (in /usr/local).  But I couldn't figure
out how to get balsa to recognise them in that location.  Finally,
after wasting a couple of hours trying to do this "right", I just soft-
linked the lib[ap]spell installation to /usr, and balsa would finally
compile.

So now I'm able to load the aspell module, and everything seems to work
OK, until I actually try to use it to spell check something.  If I
attempt to replace a misspelled word, balsa immediately crashes.  I'm
gonna give up on this for a while...

Cheers! (also sorry for any misspellings)
--
Brett Johnson <brett_johnson@hp.com>
     -  i  n  v  e  n  t  -