Unable to load the "aspell" module.

When I try spellchecking in the compose window I get the following message:
	Unable to load the "aspell" module.
This may well be caused by a problem with my build or configuration, but I
don't know where to start looking. balsa is definitely linked with
libpspell, though, and aspell from the command line works just fine. Any
ideas?

I'm using the most recent Balsa code from CVS, along with pspell and aspell
supplied with Red Hat 7.1 (pspell-0.11.2-2 and aspell-0.32.6-2)

--
- Toralf
... who would like to appologise for any incorrect spelling in this message