Re: right-click navigation of mailboxes

Sawfish is customizable with lisp scripts. I've never try it but it could
be a solution for you.

But a solution for sawfish will be a solution for ... sawfish. I mean it's
not generic. So I'm not sure it should go in balsa.

To said all the true, Your problem is not clear for me. Is it a problem
that you have only with balsa ?

Christophe