Re: Basic filter implementation -> URL

For those who want to test the Emmanuel's "basic implementation for
filtering". You can fetch the following files :

http://ufies.org/~christophe/emmanuel/filter.c
http://ufies.org/~christophe/emmanuel/libbalsa.patch
http://ufies.org/~christophe/emmanuel/src.patch

I quote it :

> Voila les patchs : libbalsa.patch et src.patch a appliquer (sur 1.1.7
> propre normalement) sur les repertoires correspondants, et filter.c a
> placer directement dans libbalsa/.
> Comme j'ai deja prevenu c'est pas du tout tester (a part la compil').
> Alors bon courage, je reste a l'ecoute pour le problemes d'execution.

for those who don't understand french (is it possible ?) :
This is untested but compiled. Feedback to emmanuel (and the mailing list)
is welcome.

Christophe