Re: right-click navigation of mailboxes

Hi,

On 2001.08.02 14:41 christophe barbé wrote:
> Yes move as default DnD action would be great.
> If I find time I'll try to do a patch for that.

There is a slight problem with DnD for me. I use sawfish's "window-shade"
mode, along with "shade-hover" mode. When I point to the title bar, the
window will open and raise itself. But when I then try to use DnD in that so
opened window, the window will roll-up as soon as I start a drag, hiding the
drop target from view.
Can a Gnome-compliant app be aware of the window mode and is it able to
change it? If yes, setting the window-shade mode to "off" while doing DnD is
a _must_. I would do it, but like with the toolnar stuff, I wouldn't know
where to start looking for the API calls to do that.
Also, I would like a gmc-compatible DnD, where emails could also be dropped
into a file system folder and then becone individual files that can later be
dragged back into Balsa from gmc.
I know I can get almost the same when I use a maildir, so please don't point
that out. Having Balsa behave like that wopuld make it possible to insert
emails into Star Office documents as files, for archiving emails with
project data...
But, again, I wouldn't know where the specs are to get that working.

Melanie