Re: right-click navigation of mailboxes

I don't like the idea to extend the mailbox tree.
I use a sub-tree in the main-tree where I duplicate the main tree and which
is used to store (archive) old mails. I use a script that move mail in the
sub-tree trigerred by the size of the mailbox. This is very convenient when
you are ssubscribe to mailing list with a few hundred mails per day (like
debian, lkml, ...).
And if you expand all, the tranfer manu will become unusable for me.
I imagine they are others situations when you want to collapse a part of
the mailbox tree.

btw I guess that Fernan has not yet tried the drag-and-drop way.
Because I use balsa from a long time, I'm used to right click to transfert
a message. But from time to time I use more and more the DnD facility. And
It allow you to not only move a message but also duplicate it.

So please, don't expand the mailbox tree and try Dnd.

Christophe