right-click navigation of mailboxes

Hi

I don't know if this has been discussed previously, but here I go.

I am subscribed to several mailing lists and announcement lists. I get
all my mail filtered through procmail, but some of it goes to my inbox
to be dealt with manually. With this latter kind of messages I have to
manually move them into their corresponding mailboxes, and since I
have a long list of them, the way the right-click -> Transfer displays
is not the best, since you have to then click the little arrows to
open folders ... and it gets frustrating when you have to do it
several times.

Is it possible to have folders show their nested mailboxes just by
moving the cursor over them instead of clicking them?

Anyone sharing this thought?

|  F e r n a n   A g u e r o  |  B i o i n f o r m a t i c s  |
|   fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar   |      genoma.unsam.edu.ar      |