Re: Fixed: printing of mails with national characters

On 2001-04-19 00:47 Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> > This was a *really* good hint. I attach a patch (against 1.1.3)
> which should fix the problem.

Thanks for the patch! It works very nicely so far.

 I also included a thin line below the header as a
> > separation (which IMHO looks better). Just remove it if you do not
> like that...

I think the line is fine. If you had more ideas how to improve the
layout etc, share them.

> properly. Do you have any idea how we should handle this case? As a
> quick fix, I attach a new patch which in this case assumes iso-8859-1.

I think this is sufficiently good assumption. In long term,
libbalsa_message_charset() should be improved, I think...

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202