Re: Fixed: printing of mails with national characters
- From: Pawel Salek <pawsa TheoChem kth se>
- To: Albrecht Dreß <albrecht dress arcormail de>
- Cc: balsa-Liste <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Fixed: printing of mails with national characters
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:23:40 +0200
On 2001-04-19 00:47 Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> > This was a *really* good hint. I attach a patch (against 1.1.3)
> which should fix the problem.
Thanks for the patch! It works very nicely so far.
I also included a thin line below the header as a
> > separation (which IMHO looks better). Just remove it if you do not
> like that...
I think the line is fine. If you had more ideas how to improve the
layout etc, share them.
> properly. Do you have any idea how we should handle this case? As a
> quick fix, I attach a new patch which in this case assumes iso-8859-1.
I think this is sufficiently good assumption. In long term,
libbalsa_message_charset() should be improved, I think...
Pawel Salek (firstname.lastname@example.org) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202
] [Thread Prev