IMAP mailbox closing error message

Hi.  I am glad to see the improved IMAP support in recent Balsa versions.  However, I have a request related to IMAP mailbox closing issues.  In the current 1.1.3 version I am using to access an IMAP server, if I go away for more than x minutes, the next time I return to Balsa, and try to look at a mailbox, or transfer a message to a mailbox, it gives me an error dialog to the effect that the IMAP connection has timed out and been closed.  The IMAP connection having been closed is fine, but that shouldn't make me stop, look at a dialog, click an OK button, then do over again what I did in the first place.

Thanks.

Bob