Re: Alias expansion update.

Berend De Schouwer wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:21:39 Ian Campbell wrote:
> >
> > I reckon ditch TAB and use Up and Down, make TAB act a like enter (but
> > leave enter too).
>
> Still need a key to ignore the alias, but go the the next widget.
> Currently you can get the same effect by hitting delete (once for the
> whole expansion) and then enter, so maybe its not as important as
> with the old code, where it was essential.

How about a preferences page to allow the user to specify his own preference
as to what key does what function?

It may be nice to be able to specify the key code with a hexidecimal prefix 0xXX
that way those of us with additional keys on the newer keyboards would be able
to put the key scan code in. (either/or)