Focus on IMAP?

Hi.

I don't think I need to bring up any specific issues, other than the
fact that Balsa is a non-option for me (and probably many others) as a
IMAP users (one who's accustomed to .mailboxlist handling,
queuing/saving mail in a remote Drafts folder and similarly having Sent
mail go to a remote IMAP folder, not having to reload the entire folder
list each and every time - although I am guessing this latter issue is
not a IMAP specific).

Are there any plans to remedy this in the near future?

I'm quite impressed by Balsa's speed and (seemingly) good stability.
It's lightweight and has a good UI. Now, only if I would be able to
actually use it, and leave Messenger far, far behind (I'm not saying NS
messenger is bad though, in fact it is in my opinion the by far superior
IMAP capable e-mail client that exists for X).

Cheers, and keep up the good work (and preferrably direct some of that
hard work on IMAP :)

Best wishes,
Petter Sundlöf