balsa and gnomecard

Hello again,

In this mail, if you look at the To: field you'll see what I suggest:

what about using the name stuff (Last, First, Middle or a linear
combination
of these ;-) in the To: field when picking a person in the address book
instead of the identifier of the card

To write this mail, I used a card that I identify (for the example) as
"stupid
MUA mailing list" but in the field "Name" of the card I have "Balsa"
Now, Imagine what can happen if I write to my math teacher !!

This is for the case where the identifier contain something else than
string
from "Last Name" "First Name"... that means if I didn't click on "Take
from Name" in the card creation area of gnomecard.

I don't know who implemented the gnomecard part of Balsa, but it would be
cool to consider this, and discuss a bit on the list (maybe integrate this

as an option or anything you can imagine)

support welcome ;-)

Thanks