Re: bug (display related)

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Pawel Salek wrote:

> This is inherent problem of GnomeCanvasText widget. One more reason to
> switch to something else :). (well, one could think of replacing tabs

Has anyone been using Pan?  It displays the selected article in a GtkText,
with very sharp looking quoted text highlighting.  I think we could do
much worse than to imitate that setup.  Attachments could be shown in a
separate pane at the bottom of the text window.

> About idea of releasing next version, I support it. And I also wonder

Please let me just finish up the colour support for unread mailboxes and I'm
all for it.

> who has the rights to the balsa.net site? (please, stand up! :-) It is
> kind of shame we have relatively active CVS and discussion list, but it
> is not reflected on the web site at all. I think it would be best if
> the web site was also in CVS, if possible.

Excellent idea IMHO.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther               Friends are relatives you make for yourself.
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca