Re: bug (display related)

On 14 Mar, Birger Langkjer wrote:

> En tir 14 mar 2000 19:35:41 skrev FELLMANN Joaquim:
>> Do other people noticed the problem balsa have in displaying tabulation
>> characters ?
>> it's a quite strange characters that is displyed instead. Any idea where
>> this come from ?
>
> Yes, I have the same problem, and there's an even bigger one: When I saw this
> mail in the preview it's was empty! I t wasn't till I pressed Reply that I
> could see the text.

This is inherent problem of GnomeCanvasText widget. One more reason to
switch to something else :). (well, one could think of replacing tabs
with spaces, but it would solve only this particular problem).

About idea of releasing next version, I support it. And I also wonder
who has the rights to the balsa.net site? (please, stand up! :-) It is
kind of shame we have relatively active CVS and discussion list, but it
is not reflected on the web site at all. I think it would be best if
the web site was also in CVS, if possible.

/Pawel