Re: pb with sending mail

Pawel Salek wrote:
> My first guess is that balsa interpreted the To line as two e-mail adresses:
> LastName _and_ FirstName {string} <username@domain.com>
>
> I think if one wants to include commas in address, one has to have them
> between
> quotation marks (correct me on this one). Like "LastName, FirstName" <email>

That's correct. It would be interesting to see the original mail file
that was being replied to. That would reveal whether the original was
improperly formatted or whether Balsa erred on the reply. It would be
best if Balsa would scan the name information and quote the string if it
contains any delimiter characters, as defined by RFC822, when it is
building mail headers.

..mj