Re: Status of filtering

Feel free to take a look at the filter code in Spruce, it might help.
I think that if you used perl, filtering might be better (use of regex,
etc...spruce doesn't support that yet, something I'll have to work on)
I feel that our filtering is pretty decent, though I am not a power-user
when it comes to filtering (I hardly ever used to filter mail before I
started working on spruce) so it may not be powerful enough for your
tastes, but it still may provide a base for what you'd like to code.

Feel free to ask me any questions about the filters - if I can't answer
them, I'll forward the question to my friend who coded the original
filters.

Jeff