Re: Status of filtering

AFAIK it's completely stalled.  I was hoping to take a look at this and
PGP support, but as you have probably all guessed from my complete silence
I've been too occupied with other stuff to work on balsa.  (Lately it's
been a flu, a separate cold, work, and a week of free time lost to PPoE
and IP-Chains to use my new ADSL. :)  )

Realistically, it'll be at least another week before I have time to start
again with balsa.  If someone else has ideas for filtering I'd be happy
leave it to you!  I had some ideas having to do w/ uses of perl, but I
want to do some research and some testing before I lay it all out here.

David