Re: folder ???

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, christophe barbé wrote:

> I can not find how to create some folders to archive my incomming mail
> (automatically with filters). It seems only allowed to create new
> mailbox (pop3 or imap). But the first screenshot in the balsa site shows
> us a lot of folder. Howw can I create new folder ?

It is really easy. Go to balsa main directory (just do
	grep LocalMailDir ~/.balsarc
to find out where) and add the folders you want with mkdir. Balsa builds
mail the folders from the ones on disk. After this you set procmail or
whatever you use to filter email and place it on the directories you have
created.

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho
                                      http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/