Re: Saving passwords and general IMAP issues

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:19:31 Michael Gerdts wrote:
> Yeah, I think my point was more of it should be an option and not
> mandatory.

That should not be too hard (famous last words... :-).

> Do others find the IMAP code stable, or should I be submitting bug reports
> on the problems that I find?  Is anyone doing work on the IMAP code that is
> not appearing in CVS?  Is there any sort of cooperation with other projects
> to use/enhance imap code that already exists?

We like bug reports. I think Bruno was working on IMAP but I'm really
not
sure. I am willing to work on it (specifically navigating IMAP folders)
but
unfortunately we will probably not be able to get at IMAP's most
powerful
features, due to the limitations in Balsa's architecture.