Re: Two stupid questions

that's the URL, check www.gnome.org for a link).

> 2. Some sort of current status on the balsa homepage would be nice. I'd
> like to help speed up the development of balsa. Where can I help?

The Balsa homepage is out-of-date and will probably remain so, because
the
owner of the site has very rare contact with Balsa nowadays. It's good
that
most of the Balsa development is discussed on this list, although after
the
0.6.0 release we've all been taking a break :-).

My suggestion is to use Balsa, and work on the first bad thing that you
notice.
My first fix was a typo in a label :-)

Peter Williams peter@newton.cx