Word wrap bug.

	I think I found a minor bug in the word wrapping code in balsa.  If
a line contains one really long word, like a long URL for example, then
it is cut at the correct place, but a character is missing at the place
that the line is cut.  I assume that this is done to cut out the space
that is usually between words.  Sorry I don't have the time to go through
the code and fix it myself to send you a patch.

	I also have a question about the line wrapping preference dialog and
what the code actually does.  I see in the code, that if the line begins
with a ">" it is broken at what the user specifies, otherwise it is cut 6
spaces before.  I can understand the reason why this is done, but still
as a user I would find it odd that when I specify word wrapping at 78
characters, the program really wraps it at 72 characters.  Shouldn't it
wrap it at the place that the user requests?  Maybe change the default to
72 instead of having the program wrap it earlier than what the user
specifies.  Also, if you are going to check for a line beginning with ">"
in the code, it should probably be changed to whatever the user specified
the reply prefix to instead of hard coding a ">", just in case they
changed it.

-Jason

P.S.  Nice job!

| Jason A. Smith                    E-mail:  smithj4@alum.rpi.edu      |
| Physics Department                Phone:   (518)276-2050             |
| Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute  FAX:     (518)276-6680             |
| Troy, NY 12180-3590               WWW:  http://www.rpi.edu/~smithj4/ |