Re: Patch

Den lør, 26 feb 2000 23:02:44 skrev Peter Williams:
> On Sat, 26 Feb 2000 06:07:12 Mikael Hermansson wrote:
> > Looks like no one has added my patch yet in CVS so I am sending it
> > again...
> >

> I don't know who, but *someone* applied this patch to CVS.
>
> PS. Could you delete the balsa/po stuff from the patches, because that's
> all autogenerated stuff? Not a big deal but I thought I'd mention it.

I'm the culprit, I also tried to apply the patch from Guenther, but I
bumped into some technical difficulties. It just disturbed me that
patches could be posted here and noone would commit them. That's
definitely something we need to get sorted out.

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards/Amicalement
Birger Langkjer