No Subject

I just browse the sources of balsa and it looks like balsa needs a heavy
cleanup.

For example in the main-window.c there is an hidden notebook
(gtk_notebook_show_tabs(FALSE)).
I thought Notebook crap was removed before :-/

I don't see any reason to have multiple mailboxes open at the same time.
Why is this???

Why not make sure old mailbox close when open a new. This also
make sure to update unread/read icons in messagebox window.

If no one have time fixing this I am intrested to help.
There is also some other things i have in mind:

Shell command options like:
--------------------

--compose[=mailto@me.com] (open compose window)
--open-first-unread-mb  (open first unread messagebox)
--open-mb="mboxname" (open a named mailbox)

Keyboard navigation:
----------------

Balsa also needs a cleaner keyboard navigations.
For example in messagebox window it would be great
to open mailbox with <RETURN> key, then send focus direcly to
msgheader window.

Preview Message Window
-------------------

Implement Hard linewrap(max 78 chars/line) I hate to scroll long
messages.

Maybe we could use my gtkextext in the future :-)

Greats

MikeH

--

Totally free Linux/Windows applications at:
http://www.bahnhof.se/~mikeh

Country: Sweden
City: Kristianstad
ICQ: 64150878