Re: Balsa Website as CVS

t 20:04:02 -0400

On Tue, 04 Apr 2000 20:04:02 Peter Williams wrote:

> I set up a cron job that just looks like this to update
> the site every hour:
>
> 0 * * * * (cd $HOME/cvs/balsa-website && cvs -z3 update && make
install) 1>/dev/null

Am I the only one who gets "connection reset by peer" and ignored
connections from balsa's CVS? Makes writing scripts to auto-update from CVS
difficult. I have a perl script that handles this, along with multiple
directories at once. ÿíÿêØÿìØDATA
If anyone wants it, I can send it to you.

[Grrr... X is acting up... won't accept some mouse clicks. Weird.]