Re: Replacement for BalsaMessage

On Tue, Apr 04, 2000 at 03:57:40PM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:

> I've done everything imaginable. I've re-auÿè¸ÿæxÿèxDATA togen'd.
> I've make clean'd.  I've make diskclean'd. I've rm -Rf the whole balsa
> tree and redownloaded from CVS. Nothing works.

Okay, at least we have a base point to start from.

> I've tried tracing through with gdb and got lost. I have no idea what's
> happening, but if you want me to generate any kind of output (strace, gdb,
> etc.) I'm happy to do it.

A trace would be good, but the biggest problem for me is that I can't
reproduce this at all.  If I can't reproduce it, it's really tough to know
what to do to _fix_ it :)  Looking at the backtrace from your bug report I
see some threading calls in there, does this crash occur with threading code
not compiled in?

MBG

--
   Matthew Guenther                        Matter will be damaged in direct
   mguenthe@netcom.ca                      proportion to its value.

PGP signature