Re: Replacement for BalsaMessage

On Tue, Apr 04, 2000 at 03:02:13AM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:

> No, but it'll become a _major_ issue should it make it into the main tree,
> which it looks like it will. Hopefully not.
>
> I'd like to make an appology for losing my temper, however.
>
> BTW: Where are docs on what using mailbox info is supposed to do? It
> segfaults on my system.

Mailbox info is supposed to show the mailbox list window with columns to
indicate how many messages are in the mailbox, and how many are unread.  I
saw your bug report about this (BTW, please don't report bugs with the CVS
version to the bug tracker, just mail the list),  but can't figure out
what's going wrong... it works perfectly over here.  Have you completely
rebuilt from a ./autogen.sh; make clean;make all ?

MBG

--
   Matthew Guenther                        Matter will be damaged in direct
   mguenthe@netcom.ca                      proportion to its value.

PGP signature