Re: Replacement for BalsaMessage

he@netcom.ca on Tue, Apr 04, 2000 at 06:52:20 -0400

On Tue, 04 Apr 2000 06:52:20 Matthew Guenther wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 04, 2000 at 03:02:13AM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:

> (BTW, please don't report bugs with the CVS
> version to the bug tracker, just mail the list),

OK.

> but can't figure out
> what's going wrong... it works perfectly over here.  Have you
completely
> rebuilt from a ./autogen.sh; make clean;make all ?

I've done everything imaginable. I've re-auÿè¸ÿæxÿèxDATA
togen'd. I've make clean'd.
I've make diskclean'd. I've rm -Rf the whole balsa tree and redownloaded
from CVS. Nothing works.

I've tried tracing through with gdb and got lost. I have no idea what's
happening, but if you want me to generate any kind of output (strace,
gdb, etc.) I'm happy to do it.