Replacement for BalsaMessage - Take 2

Hi,

I have made some changes to the patch in order to fix many of the problems with
the 1st incarnation. The attached patch is against CVS on Monday night, so you
will most likely want to revert the previous one, since some of it has been
applied and some hasn't.

The changes since the last patch are:

I have put the headers in a scroll window, so they don't fill the screen,
currently it is fixed size, how would people feel about another pane, with the
Headers and Part list in the top and the content in the bottom? This would lead
to a 3 paned window, is this a problem (from a UI viewpoint)??

I have made the value of the headers a GtkEntry, so they are selectable.

Changing the header mode and wrap mode from the menu now update the display
properly, I have also added similar menus to the message window. Each
BalsaMessage now keeps internally its own Header and Wrap mode, initialized
from the values in balsa_app, this allows the settings in message-windows to be
different to the preview window/each other. The mode in the preview window is
the default mode.

The parts icon list is now only shown if there is > 1 part. I have also added a
menu option to save the current part, since this option was only available from
the icon.

If the part widget (eg the text) has focus when you change messages, it will
still have focus afterwards

--
Ian Campbell
Churchill College, Cambridge.