Re: Replacement for BalsaMessage

Very, very interesting. But nothing new can be perfect, they say :)

1. I still cannot copy text from headers.
2. I don't want the attachment widget shown when there is no real
attachments: it takes too much space...
3. wrapping headers doesn't redisplay the message (this has been
mentioned).
3. showing/hiding headers doesn't redisplay the message.

All in all, you have done great job, Ian! I think we could include this
patch
to balsa after some more testing, is anybody against it? (well of course,
it depends on tests' results but my impression is quite positive so far).

/Pawel

On 2000.04.03 01:34 Ian Campbell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Attached is a patch (against CVS late on Sunday night) which completely
> replaces the current implementation of the BalsaMessage object with one
which
> does not use the gnome canvas. Instead it uses an icon list to hold all
the
> parts and a GtkText for textual parts. Also attached is a ChangeLog entry
for
> the patch.

[...]
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202