Replacement for BalsaMessage

Hi all,

Attached is a patch (against CVS late on Sunday night) which completely
replaces the current implementation of the BalsaMessage object with one which
does not use the gnome canvas. Instead it uses an icon list to hold all the
parts and a GtkText for textual parts. Also attached is a ChangeLog entry for
the patch.

As well as replacing BalsaMessage the patch also contains fixes to compile
without any warnings and to fix most of the memory leaks identified by memprof.

There are a couple of things left on the TODO list:

Currently the default attachment icon is much smaller than the other icons,
used for images etc, but I am not much of an artist....

Context menus could be defined for more parts, eg a 'Play' option for audio/*

If focus is on the GtkText displaying a part and you use the keyboard to show
the next message, then the focus is not set on the new GtkText. This isn't too
hard to fix, so I will try and do that tomorow.

Anyway, I would appreciate if people would try the patch and let me know how
much success they have, I have been using the new widget all weekend, so I am
fairly confident.

Thanks,
Ian.

--