Re: Replacement for BalsaMessage

I shall take a look at all 4 of these tonight/tomorrow, none of them look too
hard (at first glance!)

Does any body have a good idea as to what widget would be best for displaying
the headers. As well as the current implementation (labels in a table) I also
tried a CList (not editable, and buggy with no titles) and a GtkText (bit of a
pig to make headers be displayed in a nice way).

I'm currently thinking about using a table with labels and an uneditable text
box for the content, much like in the compose window. I might also try the
GtkText again, to see if I can make it nice.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who tried it out,
Ian.