Replacement for BalsaMessage

On Mon, 03 Apr 2000 01:34:32 Ian Campbell wrote:

> Anyway, I would appreciate if people would try the patch and let me know
how
> much success they have, I have been using the new widget all weekend, so
> am fairly confident.

Hello,

I tested it, and it works quite well.
There's still some problem with the display of headers (have to switch
message for the change to take effect, that wasn't the previous
behaviour)
If you select Full Headers, there's no more way to see the message.

Unless I mixed things up, with this widget it is now possible to colorify
answered text, isn't it ?

Thanks a lot, messages are far easier to read now (especially announce
from
Alan Cox that contains about 50 tabs in the messages ;-)
It would be cool to integrate it in the repository (maybe as an option
to enable if not as replacement of the current one)

Regards