Re: Replacement for BalsaMessage

On Apr 03 2000 14:30 Pawel Salek wrote:

> All in all, you have done great job, Ian! I think we could include this
> patch to balsa after some more testing, is anybody against it? (well of
> course, it depends on tests' results but my impression is quite
> positive so far).

We may as well, since we have blown by our self-imposed release date without
releasing anything. ;) The rest of us can concentrate on bug fixing... (hint
hint)

MBG

--
   Matthew Guenther                       Support bacteria -- it's the only
   mguenthe@netcom.ca                     culture some people have!