Re: Versioning

Ahh yes, I was getting cvs and cvsup mixed up - cvsup is nice for stable
version downloading because it's very quick and gets file by file so if you get
cut off it's no problem, although in linux w/ wget, it's not a problem anyway
with direct download --> disk writing instead of stupid "temporary internet
files" cache - I love being able to play a downloading MP3 and put it in a
loop... anyways.

--
Rivyn

--