Re: Versioning

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Knut Neumann wrote:
> On Don, 30 Mär 2000 11:39:48 Pawel Salek wrote:
> [snip whole discussion]

<snip again>

> I think a CVS user should never be a beginner, so you wont need a
> stable branch for the users. In general I think, what you all might
> want is to have shorter development cycles.

One does not have to be a beginner to appreciate a stable release ;) - some of
us just like using cvs to download things ;) - now I haven't been following the
discussion, so maybe you are talking about a "more stable" development version,
but AFAIK you are talking about having a copy of the last stable release
available via a cvs tree.

--
- Rivyn [ Casey Allen Shobe ]
- rivyn@mailandnews.com [ ICQ: 1494523 ]