Re: Patch to use gnome-config

1. I found the missing thread-file, but haven't had the time to look into it.
2. Maybe we should get our own cvs accounts? (if Stuart can't or won't do this :)
3. I've done some work with mine version of balsa:
	* print support (very basic, but i works)
	* new popup menu in the message list. (now including forw/repl/repl all/print/open)
	* changed the popup menues to use icons.
4. If you already have a solution to the treeview, keep going :)

If you (or someone else) would like to try my stuff, how would you like to get it? It's almost impossible to create a patch file that will work :)

But if you can make a bigpatch3 (or something) includeing: balsa from CVS, threading, new config. Then I can make a patch based on that :)

<cut>

-Ragnar-