Re: pb with attaching files and sending mails

> Do you know how to use gdb? Just run 'gdb balsa'. And the use command
> 'run'. After balsa showed up make it crash. gdb will be waiting for a
> command and then you use command 'bt' and send the output to this list.
> After this you exit by using command 'quit'.

Ok, I tried to work on debuging this one:

gdb return this line address_to_gchar (addr=0x0) at misc.c:65
that's not normal, addr should not be null ! Balsa crashed because of
attempting addr->personnal while addr is NULL; why ?:

in balsa_create_msg (message=0x8147eb0, msg=0x81e9ff8, tmpfile=0x81e9ef4 "",
			queu=1) at send.c:750
The line 750 mentions  tmp = address_to_gchar (message->reply_to);
ok, reply_to contains null , not normal,why ?

The message variable comes from "queu" in

 balsa_create_msg (queu,new_message->message,new_message->tempfile,1);

line 189

where does "queu" come from ? : queu = LIBBALSA_MESSAGE(lista->data);

and then ? don't know how Balsa (GTK ?) plays with things. Maybe someone
on the list can continue debuging from here and try to understand
why reply_to is NULL.

Hope I didn't make too many mistakes