pb with attaching files and sending mails

Hye, are those pb  known:

* there's no way to attach any file with a mail.
The error message is it can't find the attachment pixmap ! which is of
course with the other pixmaps

Balsa try to load the pixmap from: "NONE/pixmaps/balsa/attachment.png"
seems that there a bad replacement of a variable...

* Another problem is I can't send an email at all:

I click on the "write icon" I write the email and when I click on "Send":

Balsa crashed; Segmentation fault.

And no other error messages.
I compiled the very last CVS version of balsa, with the new gob package.
I simply made

./autogen.sh
./configure
make