From the time-to-delete-your-balsarc again dept.

I've got my first fully functional version of the newer init code working. It
is visually nicer than before and is cleaner underneath. Could everyone bang
on it a bit (backing up ~/.balsarc wouldn't be a bad idea, though) so I can get
a bugfixed version soon? Once I make sure it's okay I'll remove the old init
code and make libinit_balsa required.

You'll have to configure --with-experimental-init=c (or =gob, if you have gob)
to have it. Go to File|Test New Init or delete your .balsarc to see it in
action. I intend to add pages for SMTP, POP3, and IMAP later, but I'd like to
see how this version goes over right now.